As the doors to stores, offices, and manufacturing plants open again, leaders are grappling with new local and federal safety procedures to prevent the spread of Covid-19. But whatever number of facemasks or bottles of hand sanitizer are on hand, business owners still need to make sure employees feel safe, both in the workplace and around customers. With ample communication and education, you can help your employees feel safe in the workplace. Here’s what you need to do:
- Explain the reasons behind your new policies.
- Stay current on local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Have open conversations about guidelines and the use of PPE.
- Emphasize community safety.
- Document safety issues and new training materials.
Excerpt taken from inc.com