Relocating your business can be an exciting move. It can also be overwhelming.
Here are some things to think about when prepping for an office move…
- Make sure the new location is set up for I.T., phone, internet, break room appliances, etc.
- A few weeks prior to the move, take inventory, purge, digitally store files, shred and recycle unnecessary paper.
- Get the whole team involved by assigning tasks like packing the kitchen and storage closets, distributing boxes and labels to each desk/office, wrap cords.
- Send out a postcard or newsletter announcing your move date and new address.
- On moving day, reward employees with one last pizza party at the old office.