It’s a new year! What better way to prepare to reach your 2019 goals than to get organized?
- Purge – Throw away the things you don’t need.
- Label – Find things quicker by labeling shelves, files, bins,etc.
- Clear your Desktop – Both on your computer screen and your physical desktop, create files and only put back the things you need daily.
- Restructure – Your file system may need to be revamped. Store things digitally to cut down on paper.
- Clean out your drawers – Throw away old notes, pens that have dried-up, expired snacks, organize paper clips, notepads, etc.
- Delete – Old files and unnecessary emails.
Use this list to do a weekly assessment and stay organized all year long.