So why are women more likely to compare themselves to other people, downplay their success, and insist on perfection? It all comes down to their core beliefs.
Mentally strong women do things differently because they live by a different set of core beliefs that guide their decisions and daily habits.
Here are seven things mentally strong women believe:
- Self-Worth Should Never Be Determined By Anyone Else’s Opinion
- Your Strength Will Sometimes Be Viewed As Weakness
- There’s No Need To Shrink Yourself For Other People’s Comfort
- Society Encourages Women To Engage In Unhealthy Habits
- Mental Strength Can Be Contagious
- Mental Muscles Must Constantly Be Maintained
- You Can’t Always See Inner Strength