So you got the go ahead to do something at the office for Halloween. But what can you do that isn’t too disruptive and won’t break the bank?
Here are seven ideas:
1.Employees can bring in their favorite Halloween candy to share.
2. Have an office/cubicle decorating contest. Facebook followers or the boss can judge.
3. Allow employees to dress in costumes for $1.00. The money will go to a designated charity.
4. Play a Halloween music playlist.
5. Have a costume contest.
6. Bring in themed breakfast donuts for the team.
7. Allow employees to leave an hour early to get home in time to get their kids ready to trick-or-treat or themselves ready to party.