1. Neutral Spine – Feet on the floor or footrest, hips level with knees and back supported on chair, ear in line with shoulder.
2. Elbow Height – Keyboard at or slightly below elbow height, mouse adjacent to keyboard, keyboard tray level or negative tilt.
3. Desk Height – 1-2″ above elbow height for desk work or at elbow height for keyboard use, raise chair if needed.
4. Monitor Height – Monitor aligned so first line of type is directly across or slightly below eye height.
5. Organize – Documents should be inline between monitor and keyboard, telephone and essentials within easy reach.