Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!
While we’re all thinking green, let’s discuss greening your office. Keep reading to learn the benefits of buying used furniture:
When you buy used office furniture:
- Furniture is being diverted out of the solid waste stream and back into the market so it can be used again
- There are fewer raw materials used; Remanufacturing conserves energy and natural resources
- You are recycling, which extends the lives of resources already in circulation such as wood, aluminum, steel, plastics, and fiber
- You are keeping metals out of the remelting process, which conserves labor and manufacturing energy
- You are saving up to 60 percent off the cost of new furniture, which means conservation and waste reduction is an important corporate goal
If your office isn’t already green, we hope you plan on making it happen soon! Please contact us with any questions you may have.