How to Clean Your Office Chair
- Vacuum the seat and back of your chair. This is where a hand-held vacuum or one with a hose comes in handy. Use the brush attachment, if you have one.
- Spot-treat stains. If the chair is fabric, use the right cloth and cleaner to get rid of any accidental working-lunch or morning-coffee stains.
- Wipe down arms and legs. Use a dry-cleaning sponge, wood wipes or a damp microfiber cloth to wipe dust and lint from the arms and legs of upholstered, wood and plastic chairs.
- Deep clean the wheels. Use a vacuum, scrub brush and rubbing alcohol in tandem to get your rolling caster wheels completely clean and rolling. Use this great How To guide for specific instructions.
- Blow out the joints. Clean the dust out from your chairs adjustable parts by spraying compressed air into the joints of the moving mechanisms. *By Taryn Williford in Apartment Therapy